The California Career Center (Career Center) is your career planning website with tools to help you map your future, whether looking ahead to college, apprenticeship, the military or other options.
The Career Center is focused on resources for students but also contains resources for counselors, parents, teachers, in short, anyone interested in developing the career self-management skills necessary in today’s world of work. Feel free to stay a while and come back often; we hope you enjoy the journey.
Create a My Stuff account to save your work and get your own customized information.
Information and resources focused on adult job and career seekers can be found on the Adult Job/Career Seeker page.
In crisis? Know someone in crisis? Go to the Crisis Lines page. You'll find a state-wide hotline number and a list of hotline resources that are divided into topic areas so you can quickly find the best resource for you or a friend.
Not sure where to begin? Check out the Career Center's User's Guide.
There are two ways the Career Center can help you find to the information you want:
- Explore the Frequently Asked Questions designed to guide you to relevant answers.
- Use the Advanced Keyword Search function.
If you need help with the Career Center, use the Contact/Feedback button at the bottom of each page.
- About California Career Center
- Adult Job & Career Seekers
- Crisis Lines
- California Career Center User's Guide
- 2016-17 Support Personnel Accountability Report Card (SPARC)
- 2017-18 Support Personnel Accountability Report Cards (SPARC)
- 2018-19 Support Personnel Accountability Report Cards (SPARC)
- 2019-20 Support Personnel Accountability Report Cards (SPARC)
- 2021-22 Support Personnel Accountability Report Cards (SPARC)